Here are a few last minute gift ideas for your Valentine! Most of these items are available via Amazon Prime if you would like to order online to be shipped to you before this weekend, or you can find them in a local store. I've included links to each one to make it easier to find them :) 1. Herschel Supply Duffel Bag - I actually got this bag for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! It is the perfect size for a quick getaway or even a week-long trip to somewhere warm where you don't need to pack larger clothes like coats or sweaters. I highly recommend this!
2. Izola Flask - This was also a Christmas gift that I got for the man in my life! It fits amazingly into inner suit pockets, ideal for the Mad Man in your life...Don Draper anyone?
3. Rag & Bone Card Case - The color of this card case is amazing. I love that it is unique and ultra masculine! This is great for a simplistic guy that doesn't want to carry around a bulky full-sized wallet.
4. Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses - These glasses....I love them! I think they are the perfect blend of vintage meets ultra cool.
5. Worn & Wound Watch Strap - If you have a watch enthusiast in your life, he will LOVE Worn & Wound straps. They are such high quality products and really transform any timepiece. My husband adores these! (Hint: If you don't know very much about watches, make sure to note the size of your partner's watch before purchasing. There is a big difference between 18mm and 20mm, etc.)
6. Leatherman Multi-Tool - Men like to feel prepared for anything, so why not get yours a multi-tool to keep in their pocket or in their car?
7. Art of Shaving Set - This luxurious shaving set will make your guy feel like he has his own personal barber on call. There are three variations for this set. (The one here is the unscented version!)
8. Fitbit - Fitbits are a great way to help facilitate a healthier lifestyle. It's also a fun way to get you and your partner involved in healthier habits together. Why not have a Fitbit competition for two where the one with the most steps each week wins a prize, gets to choose date night, etc.